There are several case studies of digital inclusion projects included in this toolkit.
The case studies aim to cover the following issues:
- the project summary;
- who the project is or was aimed at;
- how it is or was funded;
- what housing organisation resources are or were involved;
- what partners are or were involved;
- what were or are the main challenges; and
- what lessons have been learnt.
The case studies provide only an outline and are provided to illustrate a range of existing digital inclusion projects.
The contact details provided are all for people who've undertaken to provide further information and to discuss with others the lessons they've learnt.